Wildcats Leave Victorious After Rival Game

Taylor Herd, Staff Writer

The Plano Senior vs Plano West game is considered one of the biggest football games that the Plano schools look forward to all year long. Unsure of how the game was going to go, PSHS pulled out a win during Friday night’s game 30-17. 

Senior and West were back and forth in the first two quarters but by the third quarter Senior began to pull ahead and managed to win. Each team managed to score 13 points in the first quarter and 3 points in the second quarter. After not much happening for either team in the third quarter, Senior created a lead in the fourth and scored 13 more points. 

“My favorite moment was probably when we lined up in victory to take a knee knowing we had the win,” quarterback Drew Forkner said. “And also seeing the team and fans really happy after the game.”

The student section at the game was very lively. Most students were up on their feet unless there was an injury on the field and during halftime. 

“My favorite moments were everytime my teammates scored,” junior Kavion Grady said.  “It’s always a good feeling when we see all the hard work we put in pay off.” 

Junior Caiden Hoffman says that his favorite moment from the game was getting to celebrate the win with his teammates after. 

After an exciting game and win, the team secured their position as city champs.