Senior Elementary Reunions

Amariana Thomas, Staff Writer

It’s all coming to an end seniors, the class of 2022 is graduating and going off to start their lives. But before starting a new one, why not go back to the beginning where it all started. The elementary where you have attended is having senior reunions for you to come back one more time and visit old friends and teachers before you begin your new life. 

Beverly Elementary’s reunion is on May 19 from 4:30-6 p.m. Parents and Guardians are invited and welcome to enjoy the fun. The Elizabeth and Thomas Kirby scholarship applications are Due May 7. The application form is available at the www.BEVERLYPTA.COM look under the “Our PTA” on the menu. The winner will be announced at the reception.

Bethany Elementary’s reunion is on May 12 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. at the Bethany Elementary Pavilion. There will be a group picture and parade starting at 6:00 p.m. Feel free to wear your college shirts and/or decorate your car for the parade!

Barksdale Elementary’s reunion is on May 19 from 4:30-6:00 p.m. in the Library. For fun, snacks, scholarship drawings (must be present to win). Please wear a shirt that represents your post-high school plans if possible. 

Boggess Elementary’s reunion is on May 5 from 4:30-6:00 p.m. in the Boggess cafeteria. Seniors come ready to share your future plans, wear your college shirt if you like, and celebrate with your Boggess friends, teachers, and staff. 

Brinker Elementary’s reunion is on May 4, from 5:00-6:00 p.m. in the Brinker Elementary Library. There will be snacks, a scholarship presentation, fun and memories to be made. They ask that you please wear a shirt that represents your post-high school plans, if possible. 

Carlisle Elementary’s reunion is on May 18 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. and will be in the library. Feel free to wear a shirt for the school you plan to attend or bring any pictures or yearbooks that you would like to share. A class video will be playing and refreshments will be served. 

Christie Elementary’s reunion is on May 11 from 7:15-7:40 a.m., where the graduating seniors can greet current cubs wearing their caps and gowns. Then from 4:30-6 p.m. the reception in the christie cafeteria. Wear a t-shirt to wear your future plans or wear christie colors. 

Dooley Elementary’s reunion is on May 6 from 4:30-6:00 p.m. in the Dooley Cafeteria 

Davis Elementary’s reunion is on May 23 at 4:30 p.m. 

Daffron Elementary’s reunion is on May 23 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. in the Daffron Elementary Library. Wear your college or high school shirt.

Forman Elementary’s reunion is on May 12 from 4:30-6:00 p.m. 

Hedgcoxe Elementary’s reunion is on May 19 from 5:00-6:30 p.m. in the cafeteria. 

Hughston Elementary’s reunion is on May 23 from 5:00-6:30 p.m. Please wear your college T-shirt if possible. 

Harrington Elementary’s reunion is May 16 at 4:30 p.m., in the Harrington Library. They would like you to wear a shirt from the college where you’re headed next year and bring any yearbooks and photos from your years at Harrington. 

Hunt Elementary’s reunion is on May 5 from 4:30-6:00 p.m. 

Huffman Elementary’s reunion is on May 19 from 4:30-6:30 p.m., in the Huffman Library. Please wear a shirt that represents your post-high school plans. 

Jackson Elementary’s reunion is on May 19 from 4:30-6:00 p.m., in the library. 

Meadows Elementary’s reunion is on May 19 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. in the library. Please email a current photo and your name, along with any photos you have from the time you were at Meadows to [email protected]

Mendenhall Elementary’s reunion is on April 27 from 4:30-6:00 p.m. It will be taking place in the Mendenhall Elementary Library, they want you to wear high school or college spirit wear. They would also like you to bring your pictures, yearbook, and Memorabilia to share. 

Mitchell Elementary’s reunion is on May 17 from 4:45-6:00 p.m. in the Mitchell Elementary Library. Wear a t-shirt that shows off your post-high school plans.

Memorial Elementary’s reunion is on May 3 from 4:30-5:30 p.m., in the library. Feel free to wear a shirt that represents your post-high school plans or wear memorial school colors. RSVP by April 18. 

McCall Elementary’s reunion is on May 10 at 4:30 p.m. Wear a shirt that reflects your next big step in life– college, career, or military service. 

Mathews Elementary’s reunion is on May 20 from 4:15-6:15 p.m. in the Mathews Elementary Gymnasium. Bring pictures & other memories to share.

Rasor Elementary’s reunion is on May 10 at 4:30 p.m. at the Rasor Library. 

Skaggs Elementary’s reunion is on May 13 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. in Skaggs front drive. They ask that you wear a shirt that represents your post-High School plans. 

Saigling Elementary’s reunion is on May 16 from 5:00-6:30 p.m., in the Saigling cafeteria. They would like you to wear your college t-shirt.  

Sigler Elementary’s reunion is on May 11 from 4:30-6:30 p.m. in the Sigler Elementary Library. Please wear a shirt that represents your post high school plans, if possible.

Shepard Elementary’s reunion is on May 9 from 4:30-6:00 p.m. at Shepard Elementary. Come back to where it all began and celebrate with your friends and teachers.

Stinson Elementary’s reunion is on May 19 from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Wear a t-shirt showing off your college or career choice, and share photos of you now and them at TINYURL.com/STINSON22REUNION

Thomas Elementary’s reunion is on May 19 from 4:30-5:30 p.m., it will be in the library. 

Wyatt Elementary’s reunion is on May 18 from 4:30-6:00 p.m. in the Wyatt cafeteria. Join them for snacks, scholarship selections, fun, and more memories to be made with friends and teachers. Please wear a shirt that represents your post-High School plans if possible.  

Weatherford Elementary’s reunion is on May 19 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. in the Library. Seniors can also come and greet the students wearing their caps and gowns on the morning of May 13 from 7:15-8:45 a.m. 

Wells Elementary’s reunion is on May 16 from 4:30-6:00 p.m. in the Wells cafeteria. Wear a shirt with the college you will be attending and visit with past teachers.